These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract between you and myanmarairfares.com. By purchasing our services you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
- You are aware that cancellations of flight bookings may be subject to additional charges.
- You please check all flight details carefully to ensure that all details are correct.
- You have the necessary entry visas for all the countries you are visiting.
- You are recommended to have adequate travel insurance to cover for loss of luggage, medical expenses, costs and expenses incurred due to cancellations, delays or other disruptions.
- Your current passport must be valid at least six months from the date of return to your country.
To confirm the booking, we kindly ask you to make full payment. The payment will be made by Credit card or Bank transfer with the following details:
Pay by Credit Card:
Kindly make payment via our secured online payment system which protected by SSL Protocol. Your card information will not be stored at our system. We accept Visa Card, Master Card, and JCB Card.
- Please add 3% of service fee when you settle full payment by Visa Card, Master Card and JCB Card.
- In some cases, your transaction may be not successful due to:
- In correct card information
- Not enough credit balance
- Your card has not been activated for online payment. You should contact the Issuer Bank for the card activation
Pay by Bank transfer:
Our consultant will advise you at the time of booking.
- Cancellation: Should you need to cancel the booking once it has been confirmed, a cancellation fees of 25% – 40% of the airfare for the domestic flight is required (according to the policy of each airlines).
- Change name/ date/ route is subject to availability at that time.
- Routings / Timings / Reconfirmation: Please note that the times of air departures are estimated only. These times may be affected by operational difficulties such as weather conditions. Flight times may be subject to change and the latest available times will be informed to you on time. Please note that direct flights can have a scheduled stop en route and all flights (indirect and direct) can be operated by another carrier (code-share). Most airlines reserve the right to alter their schedule, destination airport and/or type of aircraft. We will not make alternative travel arrangements if there is a delay at the outbound or inbound points of departure.
- Child discount: Children from 2 - 12 years are generally granted a reduction from 10% - 15% of adult airfare.
You are allowed to bring 20kg per person, any excess baggage will be charged later. No free baggage allowance for infant.
You are allowed one item of carry-on luggage. Size limit is 22in x 15in x 8in (Total 45ins) and the weigh less than 7kg.
If you carry excess weight or extra baggage, you will be charged:
- Domestic flight – 2 to 3USD per 1kg
- International flight – 10USD per 1kg
Here are the restricted items which cannot carry onboard:
- radioactive materials
- sharp items
Your bag will be transferred to your flight. If for any reason, your luggage is delayed, please keep contact with Customer service staff at the destination airport, they will take responsibility and ensure your baggage will arrive as soon as possible.
In case your luggage does not arrive at the same time of your flight. Please contact with Customer service staff and they must confirm it is missing and in this unlikely event, you need to do processing a claim.
- Domestic flights open for check‐in 2 hours before departure, and close 30 min before flight departure.
- International flights open check‐in 3 hours before departure, and close 45 min before flight departure.
Please board the aircraft when your flight is called, as you will not be able to board once the gate has closed. Your boarding pass will be checked at the boarding gate and again when you board the aircraft.